Auto Detailing Business
Starting an auto detailing business is a new trend in US and many other countries because there are many car enthusiasts and detailing enthusiasts around. Since your business is providing services, the profit margin and return of investment could be very high too.
- Starting an auto detailing business requires the following:
- A proper license to start your business
- Equipment, supplies and products that are good and able to speed up your work. Good supplies help you to deliver good results to your customers and turn it into word-of-mouth effect and loyal customers. With speed, you can deal with more customers every day.
- Systematic and effective detailing process to deliver the results customer wanted and avoid wastages.
- Marketing strategy that works and able to generate customers to your shop at a very low cost.
Everything sounds simple. However, many auto detailing shops are forced to close down due to their ability to generate new customers or wasting too much time on inefficient process. Most people assume customers will start walking in when the shop is opened. The fact is there are very little people who are interested in professional detailing. In order be profitable, you need to reach these people effectively and stand out from the crowd.
If you are looking for good auto detailing training for business owners who would like to start their auto detailing business or looking forward to improve it, we recommend learning from experts who are experienced and successful in the industry.
That’s why we highly recommend you to learn from Bob Keppel’s course (How to Start a Modern Car Detailing Business). After doing lots of research, we found that his course is able to deliver most of the important information to start a profitable auto detailing business. His course includes:
- How to obtain proper license
- Important equipment and supplies to use
- Videos on 62 detailing process that is quicker than your competitors
- Offline marketing strategies
- Online marketing strategies which includes ranking on first page on Google, listing on Google Local, using craiglist and more.
- Ready-made website that you can use for your business.
If you are looking forward to start an auto detailing business or you already have one, we highly recommend you to go for his course and learn how you can achieve great success in the business like how Bob did.You can get his course at his website at How To Start a Modern Car Detailing Business.